Playful Nature Explorers 2022-23 enrollment is now open!
2022-2023 Program Information
Tentatively: September 6, 2022 – June 15, 2023
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 12:00pm
4-day, 3-day, 2-day schedules
We follow the Ithaca City School District calendar (not yet finalized) for holidays and breaks.
4 days: $500/month
3 days: $410/month
2 days: $315/month
Free lunch eligibility = 40% scholarship
Reduced lunch eligibility = 30% scholarship
Additional scholarship options available. Personal circumstances are taken into consideration.
- Determine which days you would like to enroll for (2, 3, or 4 days a week, M-Th). Reach out with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-319-4203).
- Complete a scholarship application, if applicable.
- Complete the enrollment form and submit a $30 enrollment fee which is applied to your first month’s tuition.
- ICG will review your enrollment form, requested schedule, and scholarship information and then reach out to confirm availability.
- Later this summer we will reach out to collect further information and request a deposit of one month’s tuition.
2021-2022 Program Information
We are no longer enrolling for the ‘21-’22 year. See above for information on enrolling for the ‘22-’23 school year.
ICG’s Playful Nature Explorers is for children ages 2.5-6. Our research-based, nature-centered preschool brings a world of discovery, learning, and joy to your child through nature and play immersion. Following the rhythm of the seasons, our play-based curriculum allows the natural curiosity of young children to lead our explorations, experiments, and creative expressions.
This approach does more than delight your child. It nurtures social competencies, builds physical coordination, strength, and body awareness, and sets a strong foundation for academic success. Playful Nature staff and curriculum are experts in early child development and know what children need to thrive, so they can succeed in life, AND in the classroom. In Playful Nature, curiosity is stoked, confidence is built, and the love of learning grows stronger still.